Acana Adult Small Breed-2KG
- Entirely free of plant protein concentrates, ACANA Adult Small Breed is loaded with 60% meat — up to twice as much as most pet specialty dog foods.
- 1/3 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, and 2/3 are dried to provide a strong and natural source of protein.
ACANA Heritage foods feature three fresh meats in Whole Prey ratios that include meat, organs and cartilage to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
- Free-run chicken – meat, liver, heart, kidney and cartilage, fresh from local farms.
- Nest-laid eggs – whole and fresh from local prairie farms.
- Wild flounder – whole and fresh from North Vancouver Island.
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; bones and cartilage deliver calcium and phosphorus.
Fresh chicken meat (12%), chicken meal (12%), turkey meal (12%), red lentils, whole green peas, field beans, chicken fat (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (2%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), green lentils (2%), whole yellow peas, pea fiber, fresh chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative).
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
|Crude protein (min.)||31%|
|Fat content (min.)||17 %|
|Crude ash (max.)||7%|
|Crude fibres (max.)||5%|
|Moisture (max.)||12 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)||2.60%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)||1%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||1400 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate (min.)||900 mg/kg|
|Linoleic acid (min.)||2.40%|
|Product Weight||2 Kg|